McGonagall is the best teacher everyone else can go home.
you are the dancing queen
young and sweet
feel the beat
of the tambourine
i will forever want to know how their love life is like a reese’s peanut butter cup
Mary Poppins ain’t havin’ none of your shit today.
i compiled a list of my fav aussie slang
- spag bol: spaghetti bolognese
- maccas: mcdonalds
- ranga: person with red hair (from orangutan!)
- woop woop: the middle of nowhere (very far away)
- arvo: afternoon (see also: s'arvo, meaning, this afternoon)
- chrissy: christmas
- thongs: "flip-flops" them things that go on your feet
- bikkies: biscuit
- prawn: the much better version of "shrimp"
- brekkie: breakfast
- bludge: to not do anything/skip school (see also: bludger, a person who routinely skives off)
- chokkers: really full
- bogan: the Australian version of rednecks but with less guns
- drongo: dumbarse, idiot
- mozzie: a mosquito
- chook: a chicken